Talent Supply Chain Management | Insurance | Kelly Services United States
A Talent Supply Chain Management partner for the insurance sector
The workforce demands of many premier health insurance organizations span an array of specialties and disciplines. Kelly Services® is a workforce partner to the health insurance industry, with 25+ years of expertise accumulated in working with your licensees.
We have the insight to meet your full spectrum of talent requirements—and to prepare your organization for the challenges to come. Consider these factors now confronting many plans:
- Increased subscribers – as a result of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- STEM talent shortages – technology and math are key fields with gaps
- Balancing talent and skills – both nursing and medical claims candidates need appropriate technical knowledge, skills, medical training, experience, and education
- Managing cost optimization programs – health management and wellness programs for members, like:
- Health coaching
- Disease management
- Extensive case management
- Utilization review
An experienced partner like Kelly® can help align your business and workforce strategies to offer you a complete talent solution, catered to your specific needs.
Simplify, accelerate, and innovate your talent strategies
More companies like yours are looking for holistic talent strategies that encompass all of the required labor types to support their business demand—from temporary and full-time hires, to independent contractors, to project-based workers. We call it Talent Supply Chain Management (TSCM) and we believe that companies adopting this approach will have a competitive edge as a result.
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) delivers the best talent strategies and workforce solutions to clients. In the wake of healthcare reform, a few that you might consider include:
- MSP – A KellyOCG MSP solution can help to optimize your contingent labor spend, and deliver access to quality talent in a timely manner through a global supplier network, with compliance and risk management for streamlined costs and better visibility into your spend.
- RPO – From nearly 20 years experience, a KellyOCG Recruitment Process Outsourcing or customized recruitment project strategy can provide the quality, compliant workforce that you need, as needed.
- SOW/Managed Solutions – KellyOCG offers managed solutions that are specialized for a number of core business functions in the health insurance industry, such as:
- Contact Center: inbound or outbound, from on-site, hub-and-spoke, to 100% virtual programs
- Professional Services: customer service, contract management, finance, marketing, HR
- Administrative Services: Admin/clerical support, data entry, records management, mail
For more information, contact:
Pam Sands, CWDP
Director, Kelly Global Solutions – Finance and Insurance Vertical