Work From Home | Kelly Connect | Kelly US
Launch a new career with Kelly Services by joining our KellyConnect team - we are hiring now!
Looking for a career opportunity that leverages your technical know-how, problem-solving skills and passion for customer service?
Our team is looking for motivated, capable people who are committed to offering our customers unparalleled services in a “virtual call center” environment from the comforts of your own home. Our Support Representatives provide technical resolution and step-by-step guidance to our customers so they get the most out of their personal devices (smart phones, MP3 players, tablets, computer, etc.).
Beyond the contact center, Kelly Services can be a lifelong advocate by providing career support and opportunities that will allow you to expand your job experience and grow your income.
Is working from home really right for me?
With changing work habits sweeping industry, many of us dream of dropping our commutes to work from home. Yet—as good as it seems—not everyone can adapt to working where they live. It requires a great deal of self-discipline and dedication, so it’s important to carefully assess whether working at home is right for you.
- Lack of in person social interaction: Do you need to connect in person with colleagues every day?While mobile devices, social media and an online gaming mindset may allow us to overcome the need to connect with colleagues in person, the solitude and isolation of working from home may not be for you.
- Lack of discipline and motivation: Can you complete quality work, on schedule, with minimum direction and feedback? If not, then working at home isn’t advisable.
- Substitute for dependent care: Working from home is not a quick fix for child or elderly care. Rethink your plans if eliminating day care is your only motivation.
- Lack of dedicated work space: Home-based work will require an entire spare room.Without this space, you shouldn't consider a work from home arrangement.
- Distractions: Can you work with kids or visit with friends and family at home while working?Absolutely not! If you can’t set boundaries that allow you to focus, this may not work out for you.
Think it over. Do you really have the right stuff to work from home?
If this sounds like a fit for you, we invite you to submit your resume today!
We are hiring now!
Seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- First-rate communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude – tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Tremendous growth and advancement opportunities
- Weekly electronic pay
- Opportunity to work with industry leading technology
- Service bonus plan
- Working from home – freedom from cubicle life!
To learn more about KellyConnect and our solutions, please access our video library below.
If home-based work isn’t a good fit for you - just let us know! Kelly offers a wide range of employment opportunities that might be a better fit. Contact us today or search our jobs.