Military Spouses - Work From Home | Kelly US
Take Your Career With You
As a military spouse, you’re always ready to move. KellyConnect®, the global contact center arm of Kelly Services®, has a great job that will move with you. If you have good communication skills and a basic knowledge of technology, you could be our next technical support advisor and work from home—no matter where home is.
Why is this job right for me?
Working from home:
Other benefits of working from home:
Position Related Info
We have a variety of great contact center career opportunities available that offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Both full and part-time opportunities available, as well as weekend schedules
- Home/remote office
- Paid training
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong technical aptitude with tablets, smart phones, laptops, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to set up a home office
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- 3,000+ online training courses
If this sounds like it’s a perfect fit for you, click the link below to explore opportunities today!
*Available for purchase and administered through a designated third-party vendor