Kelly Procurement Partnerships | Diversity Resources | Kelly US
Kelly Procurement Partnerships
Kelly Services requires a wide variety of commodities and services to support and maintain its U.S., global, and local operations. Purchasing decisions for North America are centralized through the Kelly Services Purchasing department, which operates out of Kelly Headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
Our purchasing needs are in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Office Supplies, Equipment, and Services
- Facilities, Furniture, and Fixtures
- Technical Equipment and Support
- Printed Collateral and Promotional Items
- Employee Recruitment, Retention, Communications
- Employee Screening
- Testing and Training
- Other Goods and Services – from travel, relocation and related services to cafeteria, food, or vending services and related equipment
We are always looking for high caliber suppliers of quality goods and services. Diverse suppliers are encouraged to participate in our bidding process and benefit by learning through our quantitative selection/feedback process.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to Kelly, please complete the Diverse Supplier Business Survey.