Simplot - Grand Forks, ND HQ | Kelly US
Simplot - Grand Forks
Grand Forks Talent Recruiter: Nicole Beito
Nicole's office phone: 701.780.7842
Email Address: NICB987@kellyservices.com
Simplot Main Office Phone: 701.746.6431
Grand Forks Branch Phone: 701.780.9509
Grand Forks Branch Fax: 701.772.1268
Grand Forks Branch Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please make sure that if no one answers you leave a voicemail or send an email that includes your name, phone number, and the question(s) you have. Nicole will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Kelly Office Hours||8 AM - 12 PM
1 PM - 4 PM
|8 AM - 12 PM||1 PM - 4 PM||8 AM - 12 PM|
|Simplot Office Hours||8 AM - 12 PM
1 PM - 4 PM
|1 PM - 4 PM||8 AM - 12 PM||1 PM - 4 PM|
Tracking Your Time and your Simplot Badge:
- You must Punch in and out on the Simplot clock with the badge you were issued at the Simplot Orientation.
- If you miss a punch, notify your direct Supervisor immediately.
- To see how many hours you have worked go to the MyDetails section on www.mykelly.com
Do not under any circumstances let anyone use their own badge to scan you into the building and do not use your own badge to scan other people into the building. Doing so is grounds for dismissal. If you lose you badge you must go to the HR office at Simplot to be issued a new one.
Kelly Services offers weekly pay. The pay week for your Simplot Assignment runs Sunday through Saturday. Payday is the Friday following the pay week.
Click here for a copy of the Simplot Calendar/Schedules. Be sure to check the boards in the Simplot Employee Complex for any changes!
Do you have a referral? Here’s how you get your bonus!
- An employee will receive a referral bonus if the employee they refer works at least 160 hours or about a month on assignment.
- The referral must state that you sent them at the time of application. They must provide your full name.
- There’s no limit to the number of times you can receive a referral bonus for different candidates.
- To be qualified, you must be currently working at the time of referring another person.
- To be eligible to receive the bonus, you must be in good standing with Kelly Services. For example, currently working, recently hired by a customer, or completed the position you were assigned to.
Lunch Room Times:
There are scheduled times where Nicole will be in the break room each week. If you have any questions please make sure to stop in and visit with her!
Here are the scheduled times and these will occur each week:
- Tuesdays 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM