Score4Kelly | Longmont, CO | Kelly Services United States
TEST EVALUATORS NEEDED IN LONGMONT, CO
Kelly Services, in partnership with Measured Progress, a pioneer in standards-based educational assessment programs, is now hiring Test Evaluators to work in Longmont, Colorado.
Test Evaluators will assign scores to student assessments in subjects such as reading, writing, mathematics, and science ranging from grades 3-12. Earn competitive pay working in a great environment!
8:00 am - 4:30 pm; Monday through Friday
Day Shift work begins in early April and runs through August (with some gaps in between projects.)
5:30-10:00 pm; Monday through Friday
Evening Shift work begins April 23 and runs through mid-June (with some gaps in between projects.)
- After in-depth training with our content experts, qualified Test Evaluators will evaluate open-ended student responses to elementary and secondary test questions in their assigned subject, and assign scores according to prescribed standards. Paid Training is provided.
- All work is performed at our client's site in Longmont (3 miles west of I-25 off Hwy 119.)
- To be considered for this temporary position, all candidates must have a minimum of an Associate's degree; a Bachelor's degree; or an advanced degree.
- Transcripts confirming all completed college coursework and degree awarded required at interview.
- Pay: $13.00/hr with the possibility of earning up to $15.00/hour when meeting our client’s performance bonus criteria.
- Casual Dress
- Great work environment
- Paid Training
- Potential promotional opportunities for high-performing Test Evaluators
- Eligible to work at other Kelly Services customer locations after the project ends.
To schedule an interview date and time and request the online application, click on "Apply Now."
Questions can be addressed by contacting us at: 866-238-9853.
Join our OFFICIAL group on LinkedIn for company information, news, and discussions:
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions through a comprehensive array of outsourcing, consulting and world-class staffing services. Around the globe, we achieve this vision by providing unmatched levels of personal and trusted service, building long-term relationships and always putting people first. We welcome the varied talents of all people who share this philosophy of service, team work, and integrity. For these people, we offer a wide range of opportunities to cultivate their talents and employ them in our ever-changing global workplace.