Educational Staffing in Gainesville, FL | Kelly US
Welcome to Kelly Educational Staffing Gainesville!
Kelly Educational Staffing is NOW hiring!
Minimum criteria for becoming a substitute teacher:
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to pass a background and fingerprint check
- Ability to read and write in English
- Flexible schedule to work same day assignment
To complete the application and hiring process you will need to:
- Provide two Government IDs that show you are eligible to work in the United States. One must be a picture ID.
- Provide proof of your highest level of education completed.
- Provide two professional letters of reference.
- Be fingerprinted for the school district of your choice.
- Complete on-line Substitute Teacher training at no cost to you.
By working for Kelly Educational Staffing, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Pick your own schedule!
- Flexibility and pre-planning capabilities when accepting and choosing substitute teacher assignments
- Weekly pay directly deposited into your bank account
- Service Bonuses, Quarterly Rewards, and Employee Discounts
- Health benefits and 401K available