Columbia Sportswear | Kelly Services US
Kelly is Hiring!
Kelly Services is hiring material handlers to work at Columbia Sportswear in Portland, OR. Don’t miss this great opportunity to begin a new career at Columbia Sportswear Company!
Position Details and Requirements:
Material handlers contribute to the movement of product: pick/pack orders to customer specifications, verify accuracy of orders picked by scanning UPC tags, processing value added services, sorting cartons and cases to the assigned lanes and load / unload containers.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to use a RF based scanner
- Basic computer / data entry skills
Shifts and Pay:
- Day Shift, 5:50 AM to 2:20 PM Monday- Friday, paying $10.50/hr
- Swing Shift, 2:50 PM to 1:20 AM Monday- Thursday, paying $11/hr
Perks of working at Columbia:
- Pay increase after 500 hours worked
- Discounts on Columbia Sportswear clothing and footwear
Perks of working for Kelly:
As a Kelly Services associate, you will have access to the following:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Retirement savings account
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.