BIC | Kelly Services US
Kelly Services is Hiring for Entry Level Hand & Machine Packers!
Kelly is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to staff packaging positions at BIC in Charlotte, NC. Employees will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced warehouse environment. BIC is the country’s leading manufacturer of disposable ballpoint pens and cigarette lighters. It is also an industry leader in the production of disposable shavers.
SHIFTS & PAY RATES:
- 1st Shift: 7am - 2:30pm $10.00 + 0.25 after 14 days = $10.25
- 2nd Shift: 3pm – 10:30pm $10.25 + 0.25 after 14 days = $10.50
- 3rd Shift: 11pm - 6:30am $10.35 + 0.25 after 14 days = $10.60
- Schedule: Required to Work Overtime and every Saturday from April through July.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to pick and pack small parts for packaging
- Ability to follow strict safety, quality and production standards
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
PERKS OF WORKING AT BIC:
- Clean environment
- Accessible to bus line
- Overtime hours during peak season
As a Kelly Services associated, you will have access to the following:
- Kelly-sponsored ACA health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- PTO Plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.