Office & Administrative Careers
Connect with premier companies
The leading talent advisor for administrative careers
Kelly Services was the first company to offer flexible office, clerical, and administrative job opportunities. We have 65 years of expertise in improving the careers of skilled office professionals. Our scope allows you to choose the jobs you want, when and where you want them, and we always offer competitive pay.
Access, flexibility, and opportunity
We maintain partnerships with thousands of employers across the United States, from small and mid-sized companies to 98% of the Fortune 100. Our network across such a wide variety of office and administrative disciplines and work environments means expanded opportunities for your career.
Consultative market and professional expertise
In the last year alone, we placed nearly 61,000 office employees in temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire positions. We also lead the staffing industry—by nearly two times—in the rate at which our employees recommend Kelly as a source for employment.* And unlike many temporary staffing agencies, we will never charge you a fee.
The advantages of working with a leader
Beyond offering developmental and technical training Kelly can help you save time in your job search. We also offer great perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
* Based on industry average results presented in the Staffing Industry Analysts 2009 contingent Workers Survey and the Kelly 2009 Americas Candidate Engagement research (U.S.), administered by a third party market research firm.