Careers in light industrial
Connect with premier companies
Light industrial jobs
Kelly is dedicated to placing motivated individuals in some of the best light industrial job opportunities available at your local manufacturing, production, and distribution facilities. Last year alone, we put more than 157,000 light industrial employees like you to work. Unlike many temporary help agencies, we never charge our candidates a fee.
We offer the flexibility you need to match your lifestyle—through temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire positions over a range of light industrial disciplines or environments, across multiple shifts. We maintain reliable access to thousands of top local and national employers for manufacturing, distribution, or logistics, among other specialties and industries.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Connections secure the jobs you want, when and where you want to work, for good pay
- Safety – our leading practices help to ensure your health and safety in any industrial environment
- Great Perks
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
Contact Kelly today to see how your job skills match up to light industrial assignments in your area.