Internship Program - Future Scientists
Get a head start on your scientific career before you graduate. With Kelly Services' scientific internship program, you’ll gain hands-on experience within a Fortune 500® company while you’re still in college—giving you a competitive advantage when you graduate. You’ll have the unique opportunity to:
- Build your resume with on-the-job experience
- Develop a network of important industry contacts
- Discover the nuances of the scientific community first hand
- Have a chance to earn scholarship money to help fund your education through our essay contest available only to Kelly Scientific Resources interns
We place students in all scientific disciplines—from pharmaceutical and biomedical, to petrochemical and more. Get started on your future today.
2017 Future Scientist Internship Competition
Our 2017 internship competition is open to all temporary employees of Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) placed as interns through the Future Scientist Program who are enrolled in academic coursework and pursuing a degree.To participate
- Secure a nomination form from your Kelly Representative or local KSR office.
- Compose a 1500* word synopsis on the following topic:
- How is the company you are contracting with impacting the world of science and why?
- How does your internship contribute to that impact?
- And lastly, what does your internship mean to you? ***
- Submit a completed nomination form and your synopsis to your Kelly Representative no later than July 10, 2017 by 5 p.m. EDT to be eligible.
Be one of the top three
The submissions will be evaluated based on the depth of knowledge displayed regarding your awareness of the scientific community—along with creativity, composition, and originality. Three $1,500 cash scholarship awards, subject to appropriate government taxation, will be presented to the winning interns in the summer of 2017.
* Synopses above 1500 words will be disqualified. Entries will be judged on scientific knowledge, research, creativity, and professional presentation.
**All synopses are subject to possible publication in scientific trade magazines, or within Kelly materials.
***Do not include proprietary information.
A successful program
A Fortune 500® company, Kelly is a world leader in scientific workforce solutions, backed by more than 70 years of expertise. Our successful Future Scientists Program is an extension of the positive relationships we have with leading colleges, universities, and scientific programs.