Your premier IT career network
No matter what stage in your IT career, you want to connect with innovation driving the latest trends, such as cloud computing, business intelligence, collaboration, and mobility. With a specialized focus in IT, Kelly connects qualified and talented IT professionals with information technology jobs, across the newest technologies in virtually every area of IT across all vertical industries.
Tired of recruiters contacting you with meaningless opportunities without understanding who you are and your goals? We believe in building career long relationships—reaching beyond your key work experience and technical ability, to fully appreciate your professional and personal interests, needs, and goals—so we can identify opportunities that truly fit, and push your career to the next level. Kelly IT contractors work about 6 million hours per year, for an average length of assignment of one to two years.
This means helping you get as ready as you need to be. Our experienced staff will maintain regular contact, prepare you for interviews, and then identify new positions when your assignment ends. Other ways we ensure your job satisfaction include:
- We fill over 10,000 IT positions annually, including more than 75 specialized IT roles
- 97% of the Fortune 100™ are Kelly clients, and we work with 1,500+ IT customers in the U.S.
- Career path progression through multiple assignments across a diverse set of clients that provide invaluable experience and make you a high demand professional
Kelly offers a variety of flexible work options:
- Entry-level through senior-level positions
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Direct hire opportunities - of the 3,300+ new IT professionals we engaged last year, 700 were hired directly by our customers
- Project work
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
Want monthly IT Career tips? SIGN UP NOW!