Expertise for clinical and healthcare professionals
Nursing, medical, or health care employment remains a stable career choice, with job growth forecasted for years to come. But not every employer today can ensure competitive wages, benefits, or stability to employ you for the long run. Even fewer can offer a variety of medical and healthcare career jobs—with a real focus on your career satisfaction—all delivered to standards endorsed by The Joint Commission.
Kelly Services can. We partner with premier employers across a wide array of healthcare disciplines, healthcare professions, and job settings to offer you flexible opportunities that will help you achieve your ideal work/life balance.
Our team delivers personal attention and nationwide placement expertise, leveraged by our parent company and leading workforce solutions provider, Kelly Services. Consider the advantages:
- Opportunity – for nursing, allied, and advanced clinical disciplines in industry or direct patient care settings
- Flexibility – from single shifts to long-term contracts, and temporary to direct hire
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options**Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
Your calling makes a real difference in the lives of others. Candidates should contact Kelly today to realize a difference in your own healthcare career.