Finance & accounting careers
Connect with premier companies
Expertise for professional careers in finance or accounting
Today more than ever, it's critical for people with jobs in corporate accounting and finance, financial services, and related professions to align with an established career advisor: connecting you to the best jobs, in the strongest industries, whenever you decide it’s time for a change.
Kelly can offer you real career path mobility in specialized finance and accounting disciplines with some of the most prominent organizations around the world, nationally, or locally. Last year alone we put more than 9,700 financial employees to work, for more than 5.6 million hours: that's a new employee every 40 minutes.
We ensure you receive individual care and expertise from a staff of professionals with backgrounds in finance and accounting, focused on your goals and career success. We have experience managing careers and placing industry professionals—from Big 4 alumni to recent college graduates, and everyone in between. Every two hours on average, another Kelly financial employee is hired full-time by a Kelly customer.
Other advantages include:
- Placement in companies of all sizes: from smaller, privately owned to the largest: we work with 97% of the Fortune 100™
- An online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills—with support for key accounting/finance credentials (download our flier to learn more)
- Access to the leading industries and local market leaders: at more than 1,350 customer locations across the U.S. last year
- Part-time, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions
- Short- or long-term consulting or projects; average length of assignment is 32 weeks
- Career opportunities from entry-level and experienced professionals to senior-level corporate finance and accounting management
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
Contact Kelly for guidance not just when you're in search of a job, but anytime you have questions over the lifetime of your career.
Want monthly Career tips? SIGN UP NOW!