Connect with Premier Companies
Where engineering talent meets exceptional work
Within your specific engineering discipline today, the next product innovation or regulatory development could also determine your next career move.
You deserve to work with an employer that offers you opportunity and exposure to a variety of clients, career paths and technologies, where your talent is recognized and rewarded.
In occupations where change is inherently constant—you warrant the expertise of a truly established talent advocate.
Work with Kelly. Work with the best.
Kelly engineers graduate from a variety of ABET-accredited programs, up to some of America's finest engineering schools, including:
Across town or around the globe, Kelly is specialized to find the jobs in engineering that you want: where, when, or how you need to work. Your ongoing support won’t stop there:
- Placement in companies of all sizes: from smaller, privately owned to the Fortune 500®
- An online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills—with support for key engineering credentials (download our flier to learn more)
- Informed by key insight into leading industries, employers, and technologies
- Through continuous part- and full-time, contract, project-based, or direct-hire roles
- In roles from intern- and entry-level through Ph.D.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Want monthly engineering career tips? SIGN UP NOW!
Training and Intern Programs
Prepare for the future of engineering
Engineers understand that tomorrow’s next big discovery will typically build on lessons we learn today. To that end, Kelly can help both engineering talent and engineering organizations to leverage training or intern programs effectively—with equally great benefits for both.
Engineering Organizations – Kelly can develop highly customized technical training and mentoring programs, or apprenticeships; see this case study for an example.
Engineers – we also have an online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Engineering Students– with our Future Engineers Program, Kelly Engineering® places students in paid internships during the summer and for-credit co-op programs during the academic year, across a full range of engineering industries and disciplines. Benefits include:
- A chance to start building a resume with on-the-job experience
- An opportunity to begin developing networking contacts
- Gain valuable experience and time to pursue your engineering specialty
Contact Kelly today for more information on engineering training or internship programs.