Contact Center Careers
Connect with premier companies
Contact Center Jobs
Connect to call center career opportunities
If you are customer service-oriented and you like to solve problems, learn new skills, or persuade people, then a flexible contact center, customer service, or sales representative job could be ideal for you!
In the last year alone, we found work for nearly 24,000 call center professionals, across a wide variety of contact center disciplines and work environments. We can provide you with employment opportunities in temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire roles, for both traditional office and home-based assignments.
Access to work, where and when you need it
Through partnerships with thousands of employers across North America—from small- and mid-sized companies to 97% of the Fortune 100—KellyConnect® opens your job search to a new world of opportunities. You get a more flexible career, your way: choosing the positions you want, when and where you want to go, and always for competitive pay.
Perks customized for your career goals
- Flexible hours
- A team environment
- Job autonomy
- Career growth and developmental training
- Opportunities for promotion or advancement
- Technical and people skills training
- Respect on the job
We also provide additional great perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.