Thank you for your interest in applying for a production position at Toyota Motor Manufacturing of Kentucky through Kelly Services. We currently have a sufficient applicant pool to meet our production needs and are not testing new applicants at this time.
However, we do anticipate having future hiring needs and encourage you to check back regularly for a status update and to begin the testing process.
If you are interested in other opportunities with Kelly Services please call the Lexington Kelly office at 859-373-0422 or the Richmond Kelly office at 859-624-1644.
Interested applicants must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to work 1st and 2nd shift
- it is preferred that interested applicants have previous manufacturing experience
- have favorable work history
- successfully complete prescreenings
- be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, to include, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion and the use of heavy machinery
- be able to commit to a long term temporary assignment
General information and perks include, but are not limited to:
- pay starting at $16.55/hr 1st shift (6 am - 2:45 pm), $17.37/hr 2nd shift (5:15 pm - 2 am)
- must be able to work either shift
- paid holidays
- PTO Paid Time Off (must meet requirements to qualify)
- enhanced benefits package
- paid training
- weekly, electronic paychecks
- direct deposit or payroll card