Our work at home hiring process is simple and convenient! Most steps are automated and can be completed in the comfort of your own home.
1. Complete our online prequalification questions.The online prequalification is a brief questionnaire that asks basic questions to ensure you have the critical skills and appropriate work environment necessary for working at home.
2. Participate in a telephone interview with a Kelly recruiter.A Kelly recruiter will assess your qualifications to make certain you possess the minimum requirements and ensure you will be placed on an assignment that best suits your skills, abilities, and desires.
3. Complete online testing.Our online testing will assess your technical contact center skills to help determine the types of positions for which you are best suited.
4. Complete online onboarding.From the convenience of your own home, you will access our innovative onboarding application and submit all necessary hiring information.
5. Visit your local Kelly branch to complete the necessary I-9 paperwork. You are required to complete your I-9 documents in the presence of a Kelly staff member.
6. The Kelly Services team will work with you to identify positions that match your qualifications and provide support and guidance while you are working.
View open positions
Privacy Statement | Accessibility Statement | Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law | Code of Conduct | Corporate Social Responsibility | Human Trafficking Policy Statement | UK Modern Slavery Transparency Act Statement | Site Map Copyright