Where engineering talent meets exceptional work
Within your specific engineering discipline today, the next product innovation or regulatory development could also determine your next career move.
You deserve to work with an employer that offers you opportunity and exposure to a variety of clients, career paths and technologies, where your talent is recognized and rewarded.
In occupations where change is inherently constant—you warrant the expertise of a truly established talent advocate.
Work with Kelly. Work with the best.
Kelly engineers graduate from a variety of ABET-accredited programs, up to some of America's finest engineering schools, including:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- University of California - Berkeley
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- California Institute of Technology
- University of Illinois
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas
- Cornell University
- Purdue University
Across town or around the globe, Kelly is specialized to find the jobs in engineering that you want: where, when, or how you need to work. Your ongoing support won’t stop there:
- Placement in companies of all sizes: from smaller, privately owned to the Fortune 500®
- An online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills—with support for key engineering credentials (download our flier to learn more)
- Informed by key insight into leading industries, employers, and technologies
- Through continuous part- and full-time, contract, project-based, or direct-hire roles
- In roles from intern- and entry-level through Ph.D.
and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by
Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay
- Online training campus
that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop
- Exclusive online employee
- Employee assistance
program available at no cost
- Transportation Spending
- Online application
- Never an applicant
Contact us today to see how a true partner can better guide any phase of your career in engineering.
Want monthly engineering career tips? SIGN UP NOW!